A member of our design team will visit your home or jobsite and complete a full 3D
design session and provide a FREE estimate : 1 - 888 - 937 - 8321
Bathroom remodeling Portfolio
Luxurious Bathroom Remodel and Preferred Home Builders, A Refreshing Environment for Body and Soul
Preferred Home Builders is your right choice for your bathroom remodeling or bathroom addition project in the Los Angeles County area. With close to 25 years of remodeling experience and a proven track record of almost 3000 completed remodeling projects, we are among a select few companies in the Los Angeles area that can and will guarantee to complete your bathroom remodel on time and within budget.
- Guaranteed 21-day project completion
- 2-3 Hour FREE in-home design session with a member of our professional design team
- Highly skilled construction teams, saving time and money with an exceptional finishing grade
Bathroom remodeling projects have become one of the most sought-after remodeling projects because as research studies have shown, a renovated bathroom will add a significant amount of value to your home. The average return on investment of a bathroom remodeling project will average between 60 and 75 percent of the renovation costs. This translates into the added option of taking your bathroom remodel to the next level. Start with your personal Create a spa-like retreat in your new master bathroom, incorporating a space to relax after a hard day in a soaking tub surrounded by high end finishes to build that peaceful spa feel and stress relieving environment. An adjoining rain shower with multiple massage jets will complete the sanctuary experience and provide that final piece to a transformed space.
We make luxury bathrooms a reality. It begins with a design session to create a 3D design of your new bathroom. Your design specialist will work directly with you, to transform the bathroom you imagined or ideas you came back with from the spa into a 3D rendered design you can view and modify as needed. Once the aesthetic aspect is finalized, your designer, with your input at every step of the way will optimize the layout, discuss the tub and shower options and configuration options for the vanity. After the appearance and functionality of your new bathroom is complete, the final step is choosing vanity’s style, wood type and finish options. Once the vanity design is complete, we will work with you to choose your countertop, shower and bath tiling material options as well as flooring color and material type.
Before any of the work begins, you will be assigned a dedicated project manager that will guide and assist you at every step of your bathroom remodeling project to ensure a flawless project. At Preferred Home Builders, we believe this service to be an essential part of an exceptional customer service experience and the reason why provide it for each and every remodeling project we undertake.
When you are looking to make your luxury bathroom a reality, contact the Preferred Home Builder’s team where you will find friendly, honest, professional and extremely talented staff to work with. We encourage you to browse through our portfolio gallery of completed bathroom remodeling projects in the Los Angeles area and please take the time to read through our testimonials and online reviews, where we have collected close to 2000 of them over the years. Your design specialist will present you with an accurate and transparent proposal and let you decide why partnering with our team is the right choice. We never take our customers trust for granted and remain fully aware that we need to earn your business. We work hard to provide the highest level of customer service and quality craftsmanship. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a finished bathroom remodel that will exceed your expectations, reflect your personal style and stay within your budget.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Highlights
- As a full-service contractor with an in-house custom cabinet fabrication facility, it gives us the ability to create any vanity or accessory you can imagine
- Highest standards of cabinet fabrication and craftsmanship, including:
- High quality 3/4″ solid and plywood cabinet construction
- Quality cabinet and door construction methods including dovetail and dado joints
- Various types of moldings including Crown, Dentil, Light Rail, Scribe, Toe Kick, Riser and Base
- Under-cabinet lighting options, later concealed with light rail moldings
- A full range of cabinet accessories, including pull out shelves, tiered drawers, tray dividers, toe kick drawers, and many, many more
- The highest quality soft close hinge and door rail hardware available on the market
- Our in-house countertop fabrication facility gives our team control of the countertop portion of the project. Our team provides all aspects of the countertop installation including;
- Taking the initial measurements and creating the countertop template
- The logistics of picking up the raw slab and delivering it to the jobsite
- The cutting, polishing and producing the desired countertop edge on the slab with a very high level of detail, ensuring the very best outcome of the finished countertop.
- Installation of the finished countertop at the right time during the remodeling project
- A wide variety of bathroom countertop edge detail types available to ensure the right style for your project, including Bevel, Radius, Bullnose and Ogee finishes
- A complete set of plans, blueprints and required city permits, all coordinated by your project manager
- Licensed, professional construction crews for all work performed, including plumbing, electrical, tiling, masonry and dry walling