At Preferred Home Builders, we understand the importance of making your dream bathroom a reality. We are dedicated to providing top-notch bathroom remodeling services in order to create unique spaces that are both aesthetically pleasing and highly functional. Our team of experts will help you design a space tailored to fit your needs, so you get the exact style you want that’s also practical to use. We have a wide range of materials, colors, hardware, and fixtures for you to choose from and our experienced staff can offer valuable advice on the best options available for achieving your desired outcome. With Preferred Home Builders you can be sure that your bathroom remodel project is going to be completed on time and within budget.
Luxurious Bathroom Remodeling Los Angeles
For those looking to add a luxurious touch to their bathroom, remodeling in Los Angeles can provide an ideal opportunity. Experienced contractors in this area can help you create the perfect oasis right at home by providing high quality fixtures, materials and innovative designs. Whether you want to upgrade old wiring, add steam showers or replace outdated tiles, Los Angeles bathroom remodelers are available to fulfill your every wish. With their help, you’ll be able to guarantee that your bathroom is truly a luxurious place.
Every Room has Potential, Even the Bathroom
The bathroom is often thought of as a utilitarian room, but it's important to remember that every room in your home has the potential to be beautiful. Spaces like the bathroom can benefit from thoughtful design and careful consideration of functional elements, allowing you to craft and customize a space that fits your individual needs. With proper planning, you can create a harmonious bathroom design by blending color, texture, style, and pattern for an inviting space that expresses your personal tastes and personality. Thinking outside-the-box and making use of design solutions like custom cabinetry or unique tile placement can transform even the smallest bathrooms into a lush oasis where you can relax and unwind in luxurious comfort.
We Work with You to Create the Perfect Design
Before any of the work begins, you will be assigned a dedicated project manager that will guide and assist you at every step of your kitchen remodeling project to ensure a flawless result. At Preferred Home Builders, we believe this service to be an essential part of an exceptional customer service experience and the reason why provide it for each and every remodeling project we undertake.
When you are looking to make your dream kitchen a reality, contact the Preferred Home Builder’s team where you will find a friendly, honest, professional, and extremely talented staff to work with. We encourage you to browse through our portfolio gallery of completed kitchen remodeling Los Angeles projects in your area and please take the time to read through our testimonials and online reviews, where we have collected close to 2000 of them over the years. Your design specialist will present you with an accurate and transparent proposal and let you decide why partnering with our team is the right choice. We never take our customers trust for granted and remain fully aware that we need to earn your business. We work hard to provide the highest level of customer service and quality craftsmanship. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with a finished kitchen remodel that will exceed your expectations, reflect your personal style and stay within your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the size of your bathroom and the extent of the remodel, but generally speaking, it costs anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 to remodel a bathroom. If you want to add a bathtub or shower, that will drive up the cost significantly. If you’re just doing some cosmetic changes (e.g., painting, changing out fixtures), that will be at the lower end of the range. If you’re gutting and completely rebuilding the bathroom, that will be at the higher end.
It depends on the scope of work. Generally, a bathroom remodel takes 2-3 weeks. However, it can take longer if there are more extensive changes required, such as relocating plumbing or electrical fixtures. If you’re looking for a reliable contractor who can handle your bathroom remodel from start to finish, please call Preferred Home Builders. We have years of experience in all aspects of home construction and renovation, and we’d be happy to help you with your project.
You should call your local Preferred Home Builders to inquire about the permitting process. Every municipality has different regulations, and it’s best to speak with someone who is familiar with the specific requirements for your area. Generally speaking, most bathroom remodels will require some type of permit.
It depends on the extent of the remodel, what type of materials are used, and the current market conditions. Generally speaking, a bathroom remodel will increase your home’s value by about 85-100%. However, it’s always best to consult with a qualified home builder to get an accurate estimate. Preferred Home Builders is a great option, as they have extensive experience in all facets of home renovation and construction.
It depends on the remodel. A full bathroom remodel with a new tub, tile, vanity, and toilet can increase your home value by as much as $10,000. However, smaller projects like a new paint job or changing out the fixtures may only increase your home value by a few hundred dollars. If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom, it’s important to consult with a professional contractor first. They will be able to give you an accurate estimate of how much your remodel will cost and how much it will increase the value of your home.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Highlights in Los Angeles
- As a full-service contractor with an in-house custom cabinet fabrication facility, it gives us the ability to create any cabinet or accessory you can imagine
- Highest standards of cabinet fabrication and craftsmanship, including:
- High quality 3/4″ solid and plywood cabinet construction
- Quality cabinet and door construction methods including dovetail and dado joints
- Various types of moldings including Crown, Dentil, Light Rail, Scribe, Toe Kick, Riser and Base
- Under-cabinet lighting options, later concealed with light rail moldings
- A full range of cabinet accessories, including pull out pantry shelves, tiered utensil drawers, tray dividers, toe kick drawers, and many, many more
- The highest quality soft close hinge and door rail hardware available on the market
- Our in-house counter top fabrication facility gives our team control of the counter top portion of the project. Our team provides all aspects of the counter top installation including;
- Taking the initial measurements and creating the counter top template
- The logistics of picking up the raw slab and delivering it to the job site
- The cutting, polishing and producing the desired counter top edge on the slab with a very high level of detail, ensuring the very best outcome of the finished counter top.
- Installation of the finished counter top at the right time during the kitchen remodeling Los Angeles project
- A wide variety of kitchen counter top edge detail types available to ensure the right style for your project, including Bevel, Radius, Bullnose and Ogee finishes
- A complete set of plans, blueprints and required city permits, all coordinated by your project manager
- Licensed, professional construction crews for all work performed, including plumbing, electrical, tiling, masonry and drywall